Prices include the cost of producing the drawer rigid box in the given size.
- The base material, which is mounted with white unprinted offset paper on the inside of a white-gray bookbinding board or gray-gray bookbinding board.
- Mounting and matt foiling on the outside
- Outside printing with offset printing machine (CMYK)
- Die-cutting, separation, ready-made assembly
We do not charge tooling costs for the sizes listed in the table (This can mean a discount of up to EUR 255 – 475 depending on the size)!
The drawer rigid box consists of two pieces. The outer frame is made from rigid binder's board where a drawer is placed made from strong cardboard or chipboard. We can place various premium-category products in the drawer, with a custom insert tailored to the product, if needed.more
We cut the creases on the chipboard panel with a groove cutter machine, which creates beautiful edges. This helps us produce top-category packaging with beautiful edges. The design is available in various sizes; however, sizes that are too large should be avoided because the box might lose some of its elegance.
Panel outstretched size:
min: 205 x 140 mm
max: 670x390 mm
Box element size:
Width min: 83 mm max: 600 mm
Depth min: 32 mm max: 400 mm
Height min: 12 mm max: 210 mm
The drawer piece of the drawer rigid box is made from cardboard or binder's board. The frame of the box is made of 1.5 mm binder's board or Eska mono raw material, with one side already laminated during manufacturing. For larger sizes and heavier objects we recommend a 2-3 mm board.
If the raw material of the coating is coated paper, we can provide protection for the printed surfaces with foil. The foil has a structured surface and is soft to the touch, which gives the box a special appearance.
We can enhance the premium appearance by using cold foil or stamping. In the case of creative coating papers, we recommend stamping or shape lacquering, because in this case the raw material is not suitable for offset printing due to its color or surface.
We recommend it for the following products:
Our recommendations for using the drawer rigid box:
- if you want custom packaging that draws attention
- if you want a special shape that is different from the traditional
- if you are looking for durable packaging that protects the product from damage
- if you have a premium-category product and you want to compliment this with the packaging
Advantages of the drawer rigid box compared to traditional packaging:
- much more durable, both in appearance and material
- the groove cutter creates nice arches on the edges of the box
- it is one of the most elegant types of packaging