Neck Top bottom box
- the neck part gives the box an elegant, graceful appearance
- it offers the best value
- it protects the product from damage
- vibrant looks with custom graphics
- the single-color print lends it a subtly elegant design
Prices include the cost of producing the top bottom box in the given size.
- The base material, which is mounted with white unprinted offset paper on the inside of a white-gray bookbinding board or gray-gray bookbinding board.
- Mounting and matt foiling on the outside
- Outside printing with offset printing machine (CMYK)
- Die-cutting, separation, ready-made assembly
- The box lid is placed in a collection box by placing it on the bottom
We do not charge tooling costs for the sizes listed in the table (This can mean a discount of up to EUR 255 – 475 depending on the size)!
The prices listed in the table apply to the following product properties:
- surface treatment: outer side matt laminated, inner side unprinted, without surface treatment
- binding process: white-gray bookbinding board or gray-gray bookbinding board mounted on the inside with white unprinted offset paper. Mounted with printed sheet on the outside.
- sides: 1 side
- colors: 4+0 (CMYK)
- packaging: none
The prices in the table are net prices. VAT is 27%; the product fee and shipping are not included.
If you order from the following box sizes, you will not be charged stencil tool costs. (Depending on the size, EUR 255 - 475).
If you need a different size or have a unique idea:
Please don't hesitate to contact us! Our shape designer and calculator colleagues will be glad to put together a custom quote for you.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, +36-30-860-0088
The design is very similar to that of top bottom boxes. With the traditional top bottom box the bottom and the top are of different sizes. This makes it possible to fit them together. In the case of the neck box, however, the top and the bottom elements are of the same size, which we can slide together with a chipboard neck. This produces a very graceful box and on top of that – not accidentally – you can save on the cost of tools because we only have to make one size instead of two.more
This packaging is a lot more cost-effective than the others because of the lower cost of tools resulting from having to manufacture only one box size instead of two (top, bottom). We can fit the identical box elements with a neck (chipboard). The neck size can be larger and smaller, depending on your needs.
Sizes manufactured with machine:
Width: min: 83 mm max: 600 mm
Depth: min: 32 mm max: 400 mm
Height: min: 12 mm max: 210 mm
The raw material is binder's board, the thickness of which is selected based on the size of the box. For smaller boxes we recommend raw material of 1-1.5 mm thickness, while for larger sizes 2-3 mm is recommended. For the coating we can use traditionally coated paper, but we can enhance the elegance of the box if we use different materials that are specifically manufactured for laminating.
Stamping can provide an exclusive appearance, even when using creative papers. We can also coat the insides of the boxes with printed raw material to harmonize with the outer surfaces.
We recommend it for the following products:
Our recommendations for using the neck top bottom box:
- if you want eye-catching, custom packaging
- if you are looking for premium-category packaging of good value
- if you want a traditional, classic shape
- if you are looking for an easy-to-use design
- if you are looking for durable packaging that protects the product from damage
Advantages of the neck top bottom box compared to traditional packaging:
- much more durable, both in appearance and material
- radiates quality and thus lends an added sense of quality to the product
- the nice and smooth exterior surfaces feel fine to the touch
- we provide a wide range of standard sizes at lower initial costs
- thanks to the elegant appearance of the boxes, there is no need for complicated graphics