Magnetic rigid box
- its exciting shape is made truly special with the closure
- we hide the magnet in chipboard, so it is unnoticeable from the outside
- the appearance draws attention and evokes interest in the product
- we recommend it for truly special, premium-category products
- durable and securely closing packaging, which protects the product from damage
The magnetic rigid box consists of two pieces: one box element and the surrounding 4 or 5 sided panel. The creases on the chipboard panels are created with a groove cutter machine, which results in nice edges. For the closure, we insert the magnet with a magnet setting machine to ensure that it is invisible in the finished box. These custom processes can produce top-category packaging with beautiful edges and smooth sides.more
This design is available in various sizes; however, sizes that are too large should be avoided because the box might lose some of its elegance.
Changing the size and place of the closing element can create spectacular differences and can give the box a custom shape by applying angled sides. During manufacturing we use a groove cutter machine to cut the creasing lines (grooves) for the cardboard sheets cut from binder's board. The magnet is inserted using a magnet setting machine, which we use for automatic fretting of the blind holes and the automatic separation and gluing of the magnets.
min: 205 x 140 mm
max: 670x390 mm
Box element size:
Width: min: 83 mm max: 600 mm
Depth: min: 32 mm max: 400 mm
Height: min: 12 mm max: 210 mm
For smaller boxes a 1-1.5 mm binder's board or a so-called Eska mono raw material is sufficient, with one side already laminated during manufacturing with white paper.
For larger sizes and heavier objects a 2-3 mm board is recommended.
If the raw material of the coating is coated paper, we can provide protection for the printed surfaces with foil. The foil that has a structured surface and is soft to the touch gives the box a special appearance.
We can enhance premium appearance by using cold foil or stamping.
In the case of creative coating papers, we recommend stamping or shape lacquering, because in this case the raw material is not suitable for offset printing due to its color or surface.
We recommend it for the following products:
Our recommendations for using the magnetic rigid box:
- if you want custom packaging that draws attention
- if you want a box with magnetic closure, and it is important to keep the magnet invisible
- if you want a special shape that is different from the traditional
- if you are looking for durable packaging that protects the product from damage
- if you have a premium-category product and also want the packaging to reflect this
Advantages of the magnetic rigid box compared to traditional packaging:
- much more durable, both in appearance and material
- it has a magnetic closure, which enhances the feel of premium quality
- the nice and smooth exterior surfaces feel fine to the touch
- the groove cutter creates nice arches on the edges of the box
- it is one of the most elegant types of packaging