Magnetic rigid box
- its exciting shape is made truly special with the closure
- we hide the magnet in chipboard, so it is unnoticeable from the outside
- the appearance draws attention and evokes interest in the product
- we recommend it for truly special, premium-category products
- durable and securely closing packaging, which protects the product from damage
Prices include the cost of producing the top bottom box in the given size.
- The base material, which is mounted with white unprinted offset paper on the inside of a white-gray bookbinding board or gray-gray bookbinding board.
- Mounting and matt foiling on the outside
- Outside printing with offset printing machine (CMYK)
- Die-cutting, separation, ready-made assembly
We do not charge tooling costs for the sizes listed in the table (This can mean a discount of up to EUR 255 – 475 depending on the size)!
The prices listed in the table apply to the following product properties:
- surface treatment: outer side matt laminated, inner side unprinted, without surface treatment
- binding process: white-gray bookbinding board or gray-gray bookbinding board mounted on the inside with white unprinted offset paper. Mounted with printed sheet on the outside.
- sides: 1 side
- colors: 4+0 (CMYK)
- packaging: none
The prices in the table are net prices. VAT is 27%; the product fee and shipping are not included.
If you order from the following box sizes, you will not be charged stencil tool costs. (Depending on the size, EUR 255 - 475).
If you need a different size or have a unique idea:
Please don't hesitate to contact us! Our shape designer and calculator colleagues will be glad to put together a custom quote for you.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, +36-30-860-0088
The magnetic rigid box consists of two pieces: one box element and the surrounding 4 or 5 sided panel. The creases on the chipboard panels are created with a groove cutter machine, which results in nice edges. For the closure, we insert the magnet with a magnet setting machine to ensure that it is invisible in the finished box. These custom processes can produce top-category packaging with beautiful edges and smooth sides.more
This design is available in various sizes; however, sizes that are too large should be avoided because the box might lose some of its elegance.
Changing the size and place of the closing element can create spectacular differences and can give the box a custom shape by applying angled sides. During manufacturing we use a groove cutter machine to cut the creasing lines (grooves) for the cardboard sheets cut from binder's board. The magnet is inserted using a magnet setting machine, which we use for automatic fretting of the blind holes and the automatic separation and gluing of the magnets.
min: 205 x 140 mm
max: 670x390 mm
Box element size:
Width: min: 83 mm max: 600 mm
Depth: min: 32 mm max: 400 mm
Height: min: 12 mm max: 210 mm
For smaller boxes a 1-1.5 mm binder's board or a so-called Eska mono raw material is sufficient, with one side already laminated during manufacturing with white paper.
For larger sizes and heavier objects a 2-3 mm board is recommended.
If the raw material of the coating is coated paper, we can provide protection for the printed surfaces with foil. The foil that has a structured surface and is soft to the touch gives the box a special appearance.
We can enhance premium appearance by using cold foil or stamping.
In the case of creative coating papers, we recommend stamping or shape lacquering, because in this case the raw material is not suitable for offset printing due to its color or surface.
We recommend it for the following products:
Our recommendations for using the magnetic rigid box:
- if you want custom packaging that draws attention
- if you want a box with magnetic closure, and it is important to keep the magnet invisible
- if you want a special shape that is different from the traditional
- if you are looking for durable packaging that protects the product from damage
- if you have a premium-category product and also want the packaging to reflect this
Advantages of the magnetic rigid box compared to traditional packaging:
- much more durable, both in appearance and material
- it has a magnetic closure, which enhances the feel of premium quality
- the nice and smooth exterior surfaces feel fine to the touch
- the groove cutter creates nice arches on the edges of the box
- it is one of the most elegant types of packaging