Top bottom box
- it is characterized by robust appearance and yet fine lines
- it protects the product from damage
- the appearance evokes curiosity, making the recipient wonder what treasure lies inside
- vibrant shape with custom graphics
- single-color print produces a subtly elegant design
Initially, the key function of top bottom boxes was to protect products. Today, in addition to this function, enhancing the sense of quality is an equally important feature. The excellent packaging compliments nicely the quality of the product. We typically recommend it for packaging beverages, chocolate, watches, perfumes, technical goods, clothing, and accessories.more
Available in many different shapes. Besides the usual square and rectangle, you can choose triangle, circle, or even more arched shapes. We recommend small or medium size. The height of the top can vary. It can extend all the way down to the bottom of the box or only to the half or quarter of the bottom.We particularly recommend our standard sizes that currently do not incur any initial costs (cost of tools).
Sizes that can be manufactured with machine:
Width: min: 83 mm max: 600 mm
Depth: min: 32 mm max: 400 mm
Height: min: 12 mm max: 210 mm
The raw material is binder's board, the thickness of which is selected based on the size of the box. For smaller boxes we recommend raw material of 1-1.5 mm thickness, and for larger sizes 2-3 mm is recommended. For the coating we can use traditionally coated paper, but we can enhance the elegance of the box if we use different materials that are specifically manufactured for laminating.
For coated raw material we recommend foil to protect the print. We can make the appearance of the box more special with glossy, matte, or soft foil.
Stamping can provide an exclusive appearance, even when using creative papers. We can also coat the insides of the boxes with printed raw material to harmonize with the outer surfaces.
The prices listed in the table apply to the following product properties:
- finish: exterior with dispersion lacquer, interior without print or finish
- binding technique: the price only includes the exterior laminated onto white-brown chipboard, stenciled, broken out, readily assembled, the box top placed on the bottom, in a collection box
- sides: 1 side
- colors: 4+0 (CMYK)
- packaging: none
The prices in the table are net prices. VAT is 27%; the product fee and shipping are not included.
If you order from the following box sizes, you will not be charged stencil tool costs. (Depending on the size, this could mean a discount of up to HUF 80,000-150,000).
If you need a different size or have a unique idea:
Please don't hesitate to contact us! Our shape designer and calculator colleagues will be glad to put together a custom quote for you.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, +36-30-860-0088
We recommend it for the following products:
Our recommendations for using the top bottom rigid box:
- if you want the kind of custom packaging that draws attention
- if you want a traditional, classic shape
- if you are looking for a design that is easy to use
- if you are looking for durable packaging that protects the product from damage
- if you want truly premium-category packaging for your product
Advantages of the top bottom rigid box compared to traditional packaging:
- much more durable, both in appearance and material
- radiates quality and thus lends an added sense of quality to the product
- the nice and smooth exterior surfaces feel fine to the touch
- we provide a wide range of standard sizes with lower initial costs
- thanks to the elegant appearance of the box, there is no need for complicated graphics